Consider using decals to meet regulatory and industry-specific standards as well as to update phone numbers, company names, and other information that may be outdated.
- Great for route marking and utility identification ownership
- Safety and environmental
- Overlays for existing signs or flexible line markers
- Reflective and non-reflective sheeting available
- Sequential numbering available
We recommend using reflective decals in almost every situation. Not only are they more visible, they also stick better. This also makes them less likely to get damaged.
Save yourself time and money by using decals to cover old markings. ACP can provide you with specifically designed decals that can be applied directly to existing utility markers.
Easily update your logos and emergency contact information by simply applying cover-up decals directly over outdated information. Decals can be produced in any shape or size needed and are available in reflective and non-reflective material. ACP strongly recommends reflective decals on most substrates.
ACP Cover-Up decals can be used to update existing signage
- Name, logo or phone number changed? Cover over the old details with a new decal.
- Cover faded text with new UV-stable decals.
- Add reflective decals to fiberglass line markers for easy identification in low-light.